1. My greatest strength is being able to teach myself or pick up new things relatively easily... most of the time.
2. My greatest weakness is lack of focus/follow through. [Hello bachelors degree that will likely end up taking 8 years to finish.]
3. People always compliment me on: people seem to like my eyeballs.
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me on the twitter/facebook/blogger/pinterest circuit of course! That or baking unnecessarily and cleaning.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed, snuggled up with my favorite blanket and my two boys. No better place on Earth.
6. Something new that I tried recently was not feeling guilty or bummed when the scale doesn't go down/when I eat an entire 10oz bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs, Chick-Fil-A, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's over the course of 4 days. All things considered, eating that much junk after a long stretch of clean eating, being able to lift more, and not gaining weight is pretty solid in my book.
7. This weekend I would like to finish my papers, catch up on Meteorology homework, clean my house, and have time to visit some friends, and have some downtime leftover. It's looking like this will be a pretty jam-packed weekend though, so we'll see how it pans out.
** As always, blanks and link up provided by Lauren @ The Little Things We Do